Posted on 2014-06-06. By anonymous.
Jack R. Greene - The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition)
Published: 2006-10-23 | ISBN: 0415970008, 041564223X | PDF | 1678 pages | 6 MB
In 1996, Garland published the second edition of the Encyclopedia of Police Science, edited by the late William G. Bailey. The work covered all the major sectors of policing in the US. Since then much research has been done on policing issues, and there have been significant changes in techniques and in the American police system. Technological advances have refined and generated methods of investigation. Political events, such as the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in the United States, have created new policing needs while affecting public opinion about law enforcement. These developments appear in the third, expanded edition of the Encyclopedia of Police Science. 380 entries examine the theoretical and practical aspects of law enforcement, discussing past and present practices.
The added coverage makes the Encyclopedia more comprehensive with a greater focus on today's policing issues. Also added are themes such as accountability, the culture of police, and the legal framework that affects police decision. New topics discuss recent issues, such as Internet and crime, international terrorism, airport safety, or racial profiling. Entries are contributed by scholars as well as experts working in police departments, crime labs, and various fields of policing.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27450
- 2012-04-03The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition, 2-volume set) [Repost]
- 2014-06-12The Encyclopedia of Police Science (3rd edition)
- 2011-10-05The Encyclopedia of Police Science, Third Edition - Removed
- 2009-07-27The Encyclopedia of Police Science, Third Edition
- 2014-03-26The Concise Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-10-22The Encyclopedia of the Brain and Brain Disorders (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2011-12-19The Gale Encyclopedia of Genetic Disorders (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] How Baking Works: Exploring the Fundamentals of Baking Science, 3rd Edition
- 2014-06-02Earth System Monitoring: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology (Repost)
- 2014-05-15Environmental Toxicology: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology (Repost)
- 2014-05-15Ecological Systems: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology (Repost)
- 2014-05-08Mathematical Logic for Computer Science, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2014-04-30Nuclear Energy: Selected Entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability Science and Technology (repost)
- 2014-04-27The Handbook of Communication Skills (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2014-04-21The Mixing Engineer's Handbook (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2014-04-15The Process of Economic Development 3rd Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-04-12The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook (3rd Edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-03-17Aquaculture Science (3rd edition) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.