Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
Psychology Around Us By Ronald Comer, Elizabeth Gould
2011 | 744 Pages | ISBN: 0471385190 | PDF | 24 MB
This exciting new textbook for introductory psychology helps to open students' minds to the idea that psychology is all around us. Authors RON COMER and LIZ GOULD encourage students to examine what they know about human behaviour and how they know it; and open them up to an appreciation of psychology outside of the classroom . Psychology Around Us helps students see the big picture by stressing the interconnected nature of psychological science. Almost every chapter within this first edition helps open students' minds to comprehend the big picture with sections that highlight how the different fields of psychology are connected to each other and how they connect to everyday life. This text highlights human development , brain function , abnormal psychology , and the individual differences in each area as cut-across themes to demonstrate these connections. Also included are two-page art spreads to demonstrate exactly What Happens In The Brain When we engage in everyday activities such as eat pizza, study psychology, or listen to music. The art featured in these spreads have been created especially for Psychology Around Us by an award-winning artist with input from faculty on how it will contribute to teaching and learning.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37407
- 2012-10-17Psychology Around Us (repost)
- 2011-11-21Psychology Around Us
- 2011-08-14Psychology Around Us
- 2011-08-14Psychology Around Us
- 2012-09-26The Positive Psychology of Buddhism and Yoga: Paths to A Mature Happiness - Removed
- 2012-09-26Experiments With People: Revelations From Social Psychology - Removed
- 2012-03-20Agency and Self-Awareness: Issues in Philosophy and Psychology (Consciousness and Self-Consciousness)
- 2012-03-18Misbehavior in Organizations: Theory, Research, and Management (Applied Psychology Series) - Removed
- 2012-03-14Language, Thought and Consciousness: An Essay in Philosophical Psychology By Peter Carruthers
- 2012-03-13Evolution and the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Social Cognition By Joseph P. Forgas, Martie G. Haselton, William von Hippel
- 2012-02-19Artificial Psychology: The Quest for What It Means to Be Human - Jay Friedenberg - Removed
- 2012-02-03The New Psychology of Language: Cognitive and Functional Approaches To Language Structure, Volume II - Michael Tomasello
- 2012-01-23Exploring Psychology: Applying Psychology (Exploring Psychology)
- 2012-01-21Data Mining and Predictive Analysis - Colleen McCue Ph.D. Experimental Psychology
- 2012-01-20Psychology and Environmental Change - Raymond S. Nickerson - Removed
- 2012-01-18Contemporary Consumption Rituals: A Research Anthology (Marketing and Consumer Psychology Series) - Cele C. Otnes, Tina M. Lowrey
- 2012-01-16The New Psychology of Language: Cognitive and Functional Approaches To Language Structure, Volume II - Michael Tomasello
- 2012-01-16Contemporary Consumption Rituals: A Research Anthology (Marketing and Consumer Psychology Series) - Cele C. Otnes, Tina M. Lowrey
- 2012-01-07Social Cognition, Social Identity, and Intergroup Relations: A Festschrift in Honor of Marilynn B. Brewer (Psychology Press Festschrift Series) - Roderick M. Kramer - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.