Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
Programming Elixir ? 1.6: Functional |> Concurrent |> Pragmatic |> Fun by Dave Thomas
English | June 11th, 2018 | ISBN: 1680502999 | 398 Pages | EPUB (True/HQ) | 4.55 MB
This book is the introduction to Elixir for experienced programmers, completely updated for Elixir 1.6 and beyond. Explore functional programming without the academic overtones (tell me about monads just one more time). Create concurrent applications, butget them right without all the locking and consistency headaches. Meet Elixir, a modern, functional, concurrent language built on the rock-solid Erlang VM. Elixir's pragmatic syntax and built-in support for metaprogramming will make you productive and keep you interestedfor the long haul. Maybe the time is right for the Next Big Thing. Maybe it's Elixir.
Functional programming techniques help you manage the complexities of today's real-world, concurrent systems; maximize uptime; and manage security. Enter Elixir, with its modern, Ruby-like, extendable syntax, compile and runtime evaluation, hygienic macro system, and more. But, just as importantly, Elixir brings a sense of enjoyment to parallel,functional programming. Your applications become fun to work with, and the language encourages you to experiment.
Part 1 covers the basics of writing sequential Elixir programs. We'll look at the language, the tools, and the conventions. Part 2 uses these skills to start writing concurrent code-applications that use all the cores on your machine, or all the machines on your network! And we do it both with and without OTP. Part 3 looks at the more advanced features of the language, from DSLs and code generation to extending the syntax.
This edition is fully updated with all the new features of Elixir 1.6, with a new chapter on structuring OTP applications, and new sections on the debugger, code formatter, Distillery, and protocols.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37407
- 2018-09-22Programming Elixir 1.6 Functional Concurrent Pragmatic Fun
- 2017-10-16Programming Elixir 1.3: Functional |> Concurrent |> Pragmatic |> Fun
- 2018-10-06Programming Elixir: Functional |> Concurrent |> Pragmatic |> Fun (PDF)
- 2018-09-19Programming Elixir ≥ 1.6: Functional |> Concurrent |> Pragmatic |> Fun
- 2011-07-13Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- 2018-10-18Mastering Elixir Build and scale concurrent, distributed, and fault-tolerant applications
- 2018-08-22Mastering Elixir Build and scale concurrent, distributed, and fault-tolerant applications
- 2018-08-13Mastering Elixir Build and scale concurrent, distributed, and fault-tolerant applications
- 2018-08-10Mastering Elixir: Build and scale concurrent, distributed, and fault-tolerant applications
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Programming Elixir 1.3
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Programming Elixir
- 2017-11-01Functional Programming in Java: How functional techniques improve your Java programs
- 2014-05-01Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World (2nd edition) (repost)
- 2013-12-31Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World, 2 edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-11-15Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World, 2 edition
- 2010-12-08Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- 2008-12-20Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- 2007-08-12Programming Erlang: Software for a Concurrent World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.