Tag: Operating System
Posted on 2013-07-27, by lib01.
Beginning Android 3 By Mark Murphy
2011 | 612 Pages | ISBN: 1430232978 | EPUB + PDF | 5 MB + 19 MB
The vibrant and rich Android development platform, created by Google and the Open Handset Alliance, continues to be a platform in its truest sense, encompassing hundreds of classes beyond the traditional Java classes and open source components that ship with the software development kit. Android's continued growth includes support for Flash and Flash gaming apps, Wi-Fi tethering, improved performance, WebM or WebMedia integration for HTML5-based video and other multimedia APIs, Chrome OS (WebOS) integration, and more.With Beginning Android 3, you'll learn how to develop applications for Android 3 mobile devices using simple examples that are ready to run with your copy of the software development kit. Author, Android columnist, developer, and community advocate Mark L. Murphy will show you what you need to know to get started programming Android applications, including how to craft graphical user interfaces, use GPS, multi-touch, multi-tasking, and access web services.
What you'll learn Discover Android and how to use it to build Java-based mobile applications for a wide range of phones and devices.
Create user interfaces using both the Android widget framework and the built-in WebKit-powered Web browser components.
Utilize the distinctive capabilities of the Android engine, including location tracking, maps, and Internet access.
Use and create Android applications incorporating activities, services, content providers, and broadcast receivers.
Support Android 3 and earlier devices, including dealing with multiple Android OS versions, multiple screen sizes, and other device-specific characteristics.
Create Flash game and other apps on Android.
Build and experience the array of new WebM video and other multimedia APIs for Android and more.
Who this book is for
This book is aimed at people new to mobile development.
- Ebooks list page : 22808
- 2013-02-05Beginning Android 3 By Mark Murphy
- 2012-01-01Beginning Android 3 By Mark Murphy
- 2013-12-02Beginning Android 3 - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Beginning Android 4 - eazydoc.com
- 2012-08-07Beginning Android 3
- 2011-10-04Beginning Android 3
- 2011-07-19Beginning Android 3
- 2011-05-08Beginning Android
- 2011-05-05Beginning Android 2
- 2009-07-02Beginning Android
- 2013-12-03Beginning Android by Mark Murphy
- 2012-06-01Beginning Android 3 - Mark Murphy - 2011 - [UP] [MS] [FV]
- 2012-05-29Beginning Android 3 - Mark Murphy
- 2012-01-03Beginning Android
- 2011-05-06The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development
- 2018-10-14Beginning Android Application Development (repost)
- 2018-07-18Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio 4th Edition by Jerome F. DiMarzio
- 2018-07-18Beginning Android Programming with Android Studio by J. F. DiMarzio
- 2018-06-27Beginning Android (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.